I dream of an Ipad/Steam Multiplayer Version

By Anathemus, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I'm pretty sure you guys have this already considered, but I'd like to say it anyway, at least to let you guys know that you'd surely get a buyer if you one day release an ipad/steam version of this game, or the other living card games from your catalog, I already own the physical copies, but I dream of the day that I can play this online, since I barely have friends to play my physical copies with.

I just love the usability from a good software like that, Hearthstone, I think it will be an example to follow, I never seen such a good software for a online card game, it will be a financial success, of that I'm sure as well, I see other games like Spectromancer who have been on business from quite some time as well, and others

Embrace the future, it would be profitable for you guys, and a dream come true for me, to be playing this amazing game whenever I want with my tablet or PC :)

Big hug from Portugal

Great topic! However it has already been considered. Someone actually started the programming but then was advised to stop due to licensing & copyright issues.

One day, maybe.