Store/Event finder functions

By JerusalemJones, in Support

Is there any chance of the website eventually getting a store locator and possible even an events finder or sign-up feature? There seems to be a very active community here at FFG, but outside of the forums there isn't any way to find local gamers, and even the forums aren't the best tool for this.

Now, to be fair, I do own and run a game store, so in a way its kind of a selfish question. But at the same time, we seem to have several FFG games going on every week -- Arkham Horror legaue, BSG, Game of Thrones, lately Twilight Imperium has been getting played, etc -- and it would be nice to have some sort of feature where stores could post/advertise these events and players could search their areas to find stores were they can play games if they don't have a local playgroup.

I would love to see this happen. Considering how good Fantasy flight is I feel like this is doable. It's hard to find people to play theses games unless I know them personally.

I can not believe you don't have a store finder function available yet? I need one today!