Beyond Awesome... playing it on Samsung Galaxy S2 and my Asus Eee Pad Trasnformer

By booored, in Elder Sign: Omens

Absolute fantastic!!!

Really enjoy this and I hope it makes them a ton of money as I would love to see a lot of FFGs games translated into digital formats... The Living Card Games NEED to be made into steam,xbla and pns games like wizards did with Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswlkers... witch was the best selling game on all three platforms in its price bracket... so there is a massive market...

omg.. please do it ffg!!!

Everyone buy this so it encourages them to make more digital games... and lets hope they get off the mobile platforms as well.

the only problem i have with this game is that the flavour text seams to have been removed form all the cards :( witch is a real shame as they add a lot.. spesh if yo have been playing for a while... and a read of this stuff can break up the random rolling of dice!!! I can see why it was not included though... so screen space reasons.. but still i do miss it... other than that is a great game

Turns out you can see the flavor text on the rooms by clicking the room name while you are inside a room. (the same button you use to leave a room before you attempt a task

Still can not find a way on the old ones, and other flavor

I cant see it in Android Market

¿Did you download it by Android Market or using IPod version through an Android-iOs emulator?

Thanks Hayzuss.

AppBrain redirects me to Android market, but an error message appears

"Can't find the details page of the submited item"

Will try later . Tank you again

This is going to be one of the lessons learned by ffg in branching out into digital media. Digital media is an instantaneous entertainment medium and as such requires a level of support not normally found in a boardgame manufacturers skillset. I have personally enjoyed exemplary customer service from them in the past, but with digital media, a lack of response of more than 24 hours can cause an unfortunate backlash fairly (or i should say UNfairly) quickly. I will be waiting patiently for them to bring it back to the marketplace and encourage all of you to do so as well.