Indiana Jones

By Jareddw, in Your Settings

Very nicely done! I haven't had a time to read through it, but on a glance, it looks really well made and thought out. Thanks for sharing!

Looks great, have to look into maybe running it somewhere down the road.

Although playing in a world with a character named Humphrey Boggart would rock, the actor only has one g in his last name ;)

I like the possibility of losing glasses. You should add something about keeping the hat.

Edited by player966703

Thanks, for catching the typo. That's Hillarious! "Here's looking at... YOUR SOUL!"

As for the Hat rule... I like that. A Talent, that removes a threat or despair saying you lost a piece of equipment?

Edited by Jareddw
added more

I just added "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Seth" which was an old WEG Indiana Jones adventure and I translated it into Genesys. It makes a great intro adventure for characters new to Genesys.

Keep this coming and thanks so much! I have been planning an Indy campaign!

Can we get writeups for Indy and some other characters?

Edited by daddystabz

Besides, Indy (and from which Movie) which other characters would you want to see stated up? Sallah? Marion? Mutt? Or were you asking about more of the Bad Guys?

I know, it's not a popular view point, but I liked the KOTCS (up until the last 10 minutes) and I didn't have a problem with Mutt. He'd be a very good Starting Level character.

Edited by Jareddw

All of the above and more!

I am torn between this and Hollow Earth Expedition for my upcoming Indy game.

I would pay you to run this online. Lol

This is looking really cool. One thing I caught is that Well Read and Well-Traveled do the same thing, both grant you 3 Knowledge skills as career skills.

Thanks for the catch. I'll eliminate one of them.

I've only had a moment to take a quick peek, but I like what I'm seeing. I can't wait to delve into it!

Very impressed! ?

I mean you mention Mutt (ugh) but not Sofia Hapgood? ?

Have you ever done any more character writeups? Where can I find the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Seth adventure? Are there any other Indy adventure conversions into Genesys anywhere I can find, please?

Edited by daddystabz

Also, has this been updated at all since it was initially released?

Does anyone have a review of sorts for this? I'd love to know people's overall thoughts that have read through it.

I'd love to hear some feedback on use as well.

On 1/29/2019 at 10:04 AM, daddystabz said:

Have you ever done any more character writeups? Where can I find the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Seth adventure? Are there any other Indy adventure conversions into Genesys anywhere I can find, please?

The Temple of Seth adventure is available in the same GoogleDrive Folder. I have most of the old IJ-RPG gamebooks, but most of them are setting books, and very loose ideas for adventures.

If people let me know they want more, I'd love to translate/create them for people.

On 7/28/2018 at 10:27 PM, daddystabz said:

Can we get writeups for Indy and some other characters?

I'm still working on those.

Let me know what people want, and I'll do my best. With the Proposed Indy 5 coming out in 2020, we might get even more fodder, or some sort of official RPG.

A conversion of the old books would be awesome. Unfortunately I lost mine during the years, and never got the chance to play it.

I doubt we'll be seeing an official RPG anytime soon. And with Genesys at hand it might not be necessary at all (except for andventures maybe).

Edit: And with the Arkham Horror Setting for Genesys at the horizon one would be all set for Indy...

Edited by Seam

I have everything on PDF if needed.

1 hour ago, Seam said:

A conversion of the old books would be awesome. Unfortunately I lost mine during the years, and never got the chance to play it.

I doubt we'll be seeing an official RPG anytime soon. And with Genesys at hand it might not be necessary at all (except for andventures maybe).

Edit: And with the Arkham Horror Setting for Genesys at the horizon one would be all set for Indy...

Has there been an announcement about Arkham Horror getting its own book? Or are you just speculating based on Terrinoth and Android?

Just speculation!

I just uploaded my version of Indiana Jones major players from Raiders to the GoogleDrive. TOD, TLC, KotCS, and Expanded Universe still to come. Let me know what you think.

Edited by Jareddw

Okay, I was bored today, and converted "The Eye of Kilquato" from Savage Worlds into Genesys. I also included the figure flats PDF, and the tile map PDF. They're in the GoogleDrive above.

Edited by Jareddw