Master of the Force - Battle Reports

By Captain Weather, in Battle Reports

A spot for our video batreps -

Just see something at around 50 min. Speederbikes can only displace on their compulsory move, isn't it?

Tho, a great battle report, quite interesting. I liked how you use the at-rt against at-st.

i had an AT-RT with flamethrower do the same thing today except i rolled 9 hits on 12 dice and 1 stormie survived

Flamethrower at-rt are amazing. People will soon get rid of the overrated rotary blaster. :D

14 hours ago, RaevenKS said:

Just see something at around 50 min. Speederbikes can only displace on their compulsory move, isn't it?

Thanks for the pick up!

Was **** good!

You almost certainly know, and I kinda hesitate to mention it, but on non-compulsory moves, you're allowed to use a shorter move token (e.g. a vehicle, even repulsor vehicles, can use a 1-speed). A few times I thought a shorter move token would have been better, just to avoid going past something or do tighter turn.

One thing you might have missed is that although range to enemy squad is from the unit leader, troopers can only contribute if they also have line of sight. For example, I don't think most of that Z-6 squad shooting at Vader had LOS on him. Then again, maybe those rocks are just shorter than they look. :)

But very good batrep. Hope you guys do a lot more.

49 minutes ago, Weatsop said:

Was **** good!

You almost certainly know, and I kinda hesitate to mention it, but on non-compulsory moves, you're allowed to use a shorter move token (e.g. a vehicle, even repulsor vehicles, can use a 1-speed). A few times I thought a shorter move token would have been better, just to avoid going past something or do tighter turn.

One thing you might have missed is that although range to enemy squad is from the unit leader, troopers can only contribute if they also have line of sight. For example, I don't think most of that Z-6 squad shooting at Vader had LOS on him. Then again, maybe those rocks are just shorter than they look. :)

But very good batrep. Hope you guys do a lot more.

Glad you enjoyed it!

And no we definitely don't know everything (at least not with Legion), that's definitely a great tip to know about the non-compulsory move. The shorter stick definitely would have helped.

I think we checked and they were alright - but definitely something to keep in mind for future batreps.

We'll definitely be doing more!

Our third bat rep!

@Captain Weather Is there any possibility of Veers appearing in the next BatRep?

That overkill with 7(?) hits.
You are soooo salty about dice it's amusing.

48 minutes ago, Indy_com said:

@Captain Weather Is there any possibility of Veers appearing in the next BatRep?

Yeah we’ll see what we can do!

22 minutes ago, Deuzerre said:

That overkill with 7(?) hits.
You are soooo salty about dice it's amusing.

I genuinely am embarrassed about how I was in the second batrep. I play up my thoughts / feelings in batreps for entertainment purposes but I still definitely crossed a point where not only was I actually salty but that the level of salt I was at was way too high.

Our fourth bat-rep

Without watching further (hard to do at work!) that's one awesome intro! Great job! :D

nice battle .