Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada

What is all this "X-Wing" crap doing on my Armada forum? Get out!

I agree though I am apart of the problem. . .

I agree though I am apart of the problem. . .

not even close to some of those folks. not even close....

Sigh...not today

Sigh...not today

Seems so. I was thinking Friday but likely they will wait until Conflict is closer to boat status.

I wonder if there's something gumming up the works. I would have thought conflict would be just about ready to sail.

Hanjin gummed up everything pretty well by going Bankrupt.

at least the ship didn't sink.....

**** you handjob shipping corp!

**** you handjob shipping corp!

They did have a job. . . and they went under because they couldn't handle said job

I've impounded the FFG ship.

You'll only get wave 5 directly from me...

Does FFg use Hanjin? If so, all our Christmas' got a lot less expensive and a lot more tear filled.

Does FFg use Hanjin? If so, all our Christmas' got a lot less expensive and a lot more tear filled.

I have tried to check but there is no information

There's no way of Knowing.

Also , even if they don't directly, they may Indirectly...

That's part of the Problem...

*rolls dice* here's hoping because Thursday...

*rolls dice* here's hoping because Thursday...

*snatches dice* Armada is Wednesday and Friday. Patience, our time will come.

totally thought today was Friday.... dangit

Do we need a new article though?

Yes, we don't know what the missing SKU is. And I hate not knowing.

For which? I have a deep NEED to know what the rebel B wing ace pilot is. And I would like to know how obscene the new tie bomber ace pilot is.

I believe there's a precedence for a Thursday article, no?

I need to know how this campaign is going to work. And I want to know if that prototype B-Wing from rebels ends up as an ace!

I need to know how this campaign is going to work. And I want to know if that prototype B-Wing from rebels ends up as an ace!

Just make your own card.

B-wing - unique.

Roll as many dice as you need to destroy whatever you're shooting at.

After using this ship in one episode (errr....game), never use or discuss it again.

Just make your own card.

B-wing - unique.

Roll as many dice as you need to destroy whatever you're shooting at.

After using this ship in one episode (errr....game), never use or discuss it again.

We'll call the special ability "Prototype Plot Device". I think the ship looks really cool, though...

And I could have sworn I saw some B-Wings in the flotilla they showed in the Thrawn preview, but i could be mistaken.

I believe there's a precedence for a Thursday article, no?

There is a Single Precedence for a Thursday Article.

There is also a Single Precedence for a Post-5pm-FFG-Time Armada Article... (Late articles are usually card or board game)