Thank you FFG

By Angus Lee, in Blue Moon Legends

I've played this game previously and it is a great game. It's a pity that it went out of print. In the old forum I have hoped that this game will be reprinted and now FFG fulfills my wish!

It seems that the graphic arts are new but the smaller card size is a plus. Thank you FFG!

I own and love the original game (and all the expansions), but I will buy this new version: partly to support FFG, partly because I want to see the new look, but mostly so I can have everything collected together in one box. It will be nice to be able to recommend the game to people and have it actually be in print!

I own and love the original game (and all the expansions), but I will buy this new version: partly to support FFG, partly because I want to see the new look, but mostly so I can have everything collected together in one box. It will be nice to be able to recommend the game to people and have it actually be in print!

This is exactly how I feel, couldn't have said it better myself!

I also have the old game with all the expansions and will definetily buy at least one box of the new one, just too be able to deckbuild with two complete sets if nothing else!

Best. Reprint. Ever.

Being new to gaming I have not heard of this game before. I just wanted some info on the universe the game is set in.

Thanks!

Edited by Thalin

Being new to gaming I have not heard of this game before. I just wanted some info on the universe the game is set in.

Look for the rules online for Blue Moon and Blue Moon City. Those both contain background information on the game universe. The short version is, warring factions are fighting for the attention of the Dragons, powerful mystical beings, to determine who should rule the land. In Blue Moon City, they are all working together to build a city. Both interesting, but different, games.