Enigma copies have arrived!

By JMSwallow, in Enigma

I'm pleased to announce that I got my comp copies of my new Tannhauser novel Enigma in the mail this week (along with my new Warhammer 40,000 audio drama…), which means the book should be on sale imminently!

obmr9enj:iphone

I had a blast writing Engima and I hope you enjoy reading it; anyone with any questions or comments, feel free to post them on the forum here…

I'm pleased to announce that Enigma is now on sale!

I love the plot synopsis of this. This is the first I've heard of Tannhäuser, but I see there have been previous books. Do I need to read them first to really understand what's going on, or is this book fairly stand-alone?

They are all stand-alone, though I belive this one refeers to Operation: Night-Eagle at one point. I've only read about half of the book yet but so far I can only say positive things about it.

If you want to know what's going on in the world you should probably go to the Tannhäuser homepage and read the about, then you'll be go to go read the books.

Awesome, thanks! I'll definitely be picking it up

Thanks for the info. I completely missed this in the forms. Need to get a copy. I look forward to it.

sorry for the necroposting but is their an epub version purchassable of all 3 tannhauser novel?

i m a complete noob and i have no idea what s the difference is between kindle ibook and nook.

the question is wich of these 3 format can i read on aldiko