Other Properties..

By stageguy99, in Legends of Percevan

It says on the Percevan site to watch for other graphic novels coming soon. So any idea what other properties they might bring to the market as graphic novels? Any of FFG's exsisting stuff like a Talisman or Archam book? I would definetly buy them!

stageguy99 said:

It says on the Percevan site to watch for other graphic novels coming soon. So any idea what other properties they might bring to the market as graphic novels? Any of FFG's exsisting stuff like a Talisman or Archam book? I would definetly buy them!

Arkham would be great, as well as something Descent related.

I didn't even think about that, but it would be neat if FFG got a publishing wing, like Games Workshop or Wizards. Some of their properties and IP backgrounds would make interesting settings for novels, prose or graphic. And I'd be interested in graphic novel Arkham.

if A Game of Thrones had some novels i'd buy them!!!

Lars said:

if A Game of Thrones had some novels i'd buy them!!!

have you seen "The Hedge Knight" and "Sworn Sword" comic book series by Marvel Comics?

I think the Arkham Stuff would have to be licenced from Chaosium to be published. I may be wrong... but I think they may be the current rights holders for that.

Antigoth said:

I think the Arkham Stuff would have to be licenced from Chaosium to be published. I may be wrong... but I think they may be the current rights holders for that.

considering the Arkham popularity, I'm pretty sure it would be a wise investment :)

Personally I'm hoping for more Euro titles like Valerian and Laureline... if only someone would do an English translation of that from the first album right the way through!

Why not a Conan story based on the "Age of Conan" board game?

Cheer

i agree, they should relase a talisman book. im sure the diehard fans like me would buy them. common ffg get the lead out llorando.gif

I wrote some fan fiction for Talisman which was kindly added to the Talisman Island site.

http://www.talismanisland.com/fanfic_talismanchronicles.htm

I don't know if it is worthy to publish but since FFG does not take submissions I will just blow my horn a bit and let you guys be the judge. I think it would make a good graphic novel but I may be biased.

Have fun.

FFG started out as a publishing company.

I would love to see a comic series within the twilight Imperium universe. Runebound would be cool as well, but the ultimate graphic novel would be Android, of course.

Here is the first chapter of a comic I made years ago.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2020630&id=1103561712

By the way, Feldric. Your story rocks :)

I would be interested in something set in the Twilight Imperium universe. This is FFG's unique IP, so it would be a truly blank sheet for them to explore.

tisander...keep up your drawing, it is good. Interesting teaser for a graphic novel as well!

Hook Innsmouth said:

Personally I'm hoping for more Euro titles like Valerian and Laureline... if only someone would do an English translation of that from the first album right the way through!

Cinebook just announced that they are starting to release the Valerian and Laureline series starting in 2010. No news on the release order of it though, and they dont usually do the cronological release order, but your wish for #1 should be fulfilled eventually :)

Some novels, graphic or otherwise, set in TI3 or Terrinoth, or even Battlelore could be great. I wish I had the talent to write some up.

Arkham Horror stories would be great, but Chaosium publishes a LOT of Cthulhu related stories and has their own line of collected fiction. I dunno if there's a way FFG could make it noticeably different even if they had the license.

Though I wish they would just buy Chaosium and just make this whole thing a lot easier.