Android Wiki

By Damocles, in Free Fall

I know, I know, I called it the Android: Netrunner Wiki, but I want people interested in Android as much as I want people interested in A:NR, so here is the plug either way…

Ok, so a little while ago we had a discussion about lore in the Androidverse and where we might go to find out those sorts of things. After searching around a bit I was not able to find a site that suited my needs, so I have started one.

http://anr.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I would like to focus mainly on the lore, the stories that come to us through the various portals into the Androidverse. The books, the board games, and the card game of course. I am not very experienced in the ways of Wiki Creation Fu, so if you have the skillset and the desire I would love to have you!

This is pretty sweet! Although, I and a few others have been working on a Android Universe wiki for awhile (see signature below), one that deals with the rest of the universe (not just Netrunner). Perhaps we can link to each other's sites?

Edited by The Mick
On 3/12/2015 at 12:22 PM, The Mick said:

This is pretty sweet! Although, I and a few others have been working on a Android Universe wiki for awhile (see signature below), one that deals with the rest of the universe (not just Netrunner). Perhaps we can link to each other's sites?

Are you going to update the wiki or are you willing to relinquish it to someone else?