Hey guys a question about the upcoming reprint ...

By tabupeh, in Citadels

Hi guys,

as my first post here i hope i do not break any rules :)

To the question then. I've been trying to find Citadels on several UK stores (not going to post names :D ) without any luck. It seems it is out of stock everywhere. I saw on some posts here that there might be a new reprint soon. Can someone point me in the right direction where i can find information about the reprint and possibly a date when it comes out?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the boards.

Couple things...

• I am not sure Citadels is up for a reprint. FFG has put the "Upcoming" link on the webpage and I don't see Citadels listed
  • I usually check out this website before ordering online: www.boardgameprices.com - I can quickly see where it is in stock and the price.
  • Using the abov elink, looks like this UK retailer may still have copies: www.shiregames.com/khxc/index.php

It has already had its reprint according to the FFG release of January 30th and was available from February 2nd.

talismanisland said:

It has already had its reprint according to the FFG release of January 30th and was available from February 2nd.

Guess it is back in stock then. At the time I checked, I didn't see it on the "instore" page or actually in FFG's online store. But it is there now.