Pushes the right buttons

By Old Dwarf, in Sky Traders

Another interesting twist to an old trading game concept.The bits are cool and the modular tiles & Ill Wind events should provide pleanty of replay.I'm not usually into trading games but this looks a good Family Game so I'll keep an eye out for this as FFG releases more info. aplauso.gif

OD

Old Dwarf said:

Another interesting twist to an old trading game concept.The bits are cool and the modular tiles & Ill Wind events should provide pleanty of replay.I'm not usually into trading games but this looks a good Family Game so I'll keep an eye out for this as FFG releases more info. aplauso.gif

OD

ST is a trading card game? I guess not.

superklaus said:

Old Dwarf said:

OD

ST is a trading card game? I guess not.

I guess a "trading game" is a game where you trade stuff among the players and / or with a bank, while a "trading card game" is something different... for sure, Old Dwarf was referring to the former type of games