List of stores running Organized play

By Quixol, in Mutant Chronicles Organized Play

Is FFG going to, or has this already somewhere very well hidden, a list of stores signed up for Organized play by state and city?

I tried to coral the store in my area but so far I have run three unofficial demos, and know of only 2 other players. Unfortunately we cannot get our schedules together to meet regularly.

Yeah schedualings always a beast for us older people with real things to do... or so we (I) pretend...

I too would be interested in some sort of online OP list... perhaps fans could put one together, and we could edit by just calling the store on the weekends and asking?

My LGS here in Michigan is planning on running Organized play as soon as they recieve their kit. I am going in this week to demo the game for the owner and some other patrons if they show.

Just in case someone is making a list of stores...Heroquest in Howell, MI should probably be on there.

We have a store here in Indiana that has in the past, Im not so sure about it any more, i can check.

Victory Games in sheboygan, WI will be running some events as soon as we get out OP kit

Add this store in Minnesota to the list:

Source Comics & Games
1601 Larpenteur Avenue
Falcon Heights, Minnesota 55113
651-645-0386

Feel free to contact me with any questions if you want in - [email protected]

I posted this on the other MC thread but here it is in case you missed it:

"I will be at The Source Monday evening (Dec 8) around 6:30 for Mutant Chronicle games. I will have all the info to kick off the MC Organized play for those interested. As I mentioned above, we will be making a couple changes to the official OP plans to accommodate The Source's and my own personal schedule. Right now the plan is to run the Organized Play every other Monday ( starting on Dec 22 - two weeks later) from 6:30 to 9 pm (Unless I hear from interested parties that Monday nights won't work for them).

Anyone who can't make it to the store or sees this message AFTER Dec 8th can still join in on Dec 22. But you will need to email me so I can send you the rules and army sheets so you are ready to go on the 22nd. And If you have any questions feel free to email me at ."

Hawknight, where in Indiana?

We're trying to run OP in Louisville, KY at Pet Shop Comics:

1191 Hillview Blvd. #4 and #5

Louisville, KY 40229

502-957-3188

http://www.petshopcomics.com/

Thursdays, starting between 6:30 and 7.

Still no league kit for us at Pet Shop Comics. This may result in no league at all for us, but we still have several players that like to pick up games on Thursdays, so if you're in the area don't be shy about stopping in and talking with us.