Aussie Anima Demo's - Event - October 15th

By Raith, in Anima: Tactics

"For all those who came in late..." - Lee Falk

This thread is to announce the various Demonstrations and other non-convention Activities I will be hosting unlike the previous threads this one doesn't have a date attached and I'll use it till I get back to a regular schedule.

Not only is this thread for announcing anything I am running but if you need to get in touch with ne here is a great place, on top of that if anyone else wants to run an (Anima Tactics) event in Australia and would like to post their day here, feel free.

Anima Tactics

Location of Demonstrations:
Mind Games, Melbourne,. 244 Swanston Street in the heart of the CBD, Victoria, Australia.

For specific information post questions here or email: [email protected]

- Raith

DEMONSTRATION EVENT #30
CELEBRATORY EVENT
Saturday October 15th 2011

ATDemoBannerv2small.jpg

With the conclusion of my latest campaign, Dark is the Fallen Sky its time to relax and have some fun with Anima so for one day only I will be in Mind Games and I plan to run a special event with as many players in a single game as I can!

Each player will get either 150 levels, 100 levels or a single figure to command (Depending on player numbers). Players will be divided into teams to play each other en masse. There will be two rules in effect, first round to round something special will happen randomly. Second, players can only talk tactics with another player if their character is within control zone range!

This isn't a serious event and is a bit short on notice but it should be a great little break. Their might even be a second event for the winner of the Campaign... if theirs time.

To top all that off it will still be a Demo Day so new players are welcome, I'm more than happen to show how the game works.

Mind Games, Melbourne,. 244 Swanston Street in the heart of the CBD, Victoria, Australia.
Time:
12:00noon till 5:30pm, Saturday October 15th

For specific information post questions here or email: [email protected]

- Raith