Progress of my Luther

By player359820, in Dust Tactics

Ok, I have taped off and painted white and black over the primed grey of a standard Luther. Right now it reminds me of a WW1 era warship scheme. I will be conducting more touch up and lots of weathering, as well as washing it, but here it is before I do all of the above. I am also adding panzer decals and will be painting assault badges above the squid in the black trapezoid

Wow...WWI Navy razzle-dazzle...pretty swanky.

That would be interesting w/ a dark-wash.

I do have to give it a dark wash, and I am going to add some dark grey triangles to the scheme in various places. I did not intend it to come out looking like a WW1 warship, but it did.

Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex said:

I do have to give it a dark wash, and I am going to add some dark grey triangles to the scheme in various places. I did not intend it to come out looking like a WW1 warship, but it did.

demonio.gif

I actually think that camo works too well for its own good. The pattern breaks up the shapes of the Luther so much that it's even hard to really appreciate the walker itself.

wow, that scheme really kicks in your senses, I've no idea whats going on (thats a compliment BTW :) )

I still need to weather it and wash it. Right now it is maddening in the extreme!