Any idea if all the expansion's release dates are postponed?

By Shelfwear, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

The Hunt for Gollum will be published late July as we all know now. Will FFG stick to their schedule with one pack each month and adjust the release dates or do you think they will stick to the original plan and publish the first couple of expansion packs at the same time?

I'm asking bc the German publisher has an upcoming product time table where it says:

http://www.heidelbaer.de/produktplan/

Hunt for Gollum: July

Carock: August

Rhosgobel: August

Emyn Muil: September

Dead Marshes: September

Don't really know if you can take this info for valid though (The dates were adjusted on their site late May). If you go to the specific pages of the expansions they repeat the release dates above and claim that these are the same for the English versions (even though the text says "monthly expansion")

Example for Rhosgobel expansion:

http://www.heidelbaer.de/einzelansicht-spiel/spiel/der_herr_der_ringe_lcg_die_reise_nach_rhosgobel/

Any info from the other European publishers on this matter?

That release schedule seems nice. I'd say accelerated rather than postponed though. At normal one per month you'd be looking at December for the last one.

I'd say these bits are wrong if we are getting one per month -

Rhosgobel: August

Emyn Muil: September

Dead Marshes: September

So it would rather be -

Hunt for Gollum: July
Rhosgobel: September
Emyn Muil: October
Dead Marshes: November
Return to Mirkwood: December

?

let's just hope its ture and the Germans are relieable as they should be :D , but in the end we need to wait for further news from the Counsil of the Wise ;)

If the upcoming products page is correct, and Conflict At the Carrock has yet to be put on a boat, our odds of getting it in August start of low and dwindle substantially by the day.

I mailed the German publisher today and asked if the release date for the German version is the same as the US release date (22nd July) and got an interesting answer:

(translated) "If the US release date is the 22nd July, then I'd say its the same for Germany. We are not allowed to release anything before Fantasy Flight Games does. Most of the time we cannot give exact predictions of release dates because we are dependend on the info FFG gives us and sometimes they tend to delay those infos to us. As all the cards (English/German) are typically produced together and have roughly the same shipping time, we are usually able to match the US release dates. On rare occasions the German cards arrive a few days later."

Actually that means, regardless what the European publishers say concerning release dates, it means nothing. FFG sets the dates and when they release, all others may release.

The only thing that l would be surprised about with the once per month thing is that I would imagine they would try to release the first Big Box expansion in time for Christmas. But even if they could double up just for one month, they could make that happen. All of this is purely speculative, of course. But I think that makes some amount of sense.