Hooray!!!

By Tyrant242, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

I found the Dunwich Horror! Oh wait, that might not be a good thing! Seriously though, I just found a gaming store in my community that I had never heard of before, decided to check it out and to my horror, I am now $50+ poorer. Still I was able to find the Dunwich Horror expansion at retail. Something hitherto only dreamed about (along with cyclopean cityscapes of course). Now this that and KiY, I will be able to do a proper AH game with gate bursts and so forth. and only 5 more expansions to go! (god am I gonna have to put in some overtime for that!) oh wait, 6. I forgot about Miskatonic. the horror, the horror.

Congrats, Tyrant! Enjoy Dunwich; it really is one of the best expansions. Oh, and here's a tip: Watch out for Glaaki!

Tyrant242 said:

I found the Dunwich Horror! Oh wait, that might not be a good thing! Seriously though, I just found a gaming store in my community that I had never heard of before, decided to check it out and to my horror, I am now $50+ poorer. Still I was able to find the Dunwich Horror expansion at retail. Something hitherto only dreamed about (along with cyclopean cityscapes of course). Now this that and KiY, I will be able to do a proper AH game with gate bursts and so forth. and only 5 more expansions to go! (god am I gonna have to put in some overtime for that!) oh wait, 6. I forgot about Miskatonic. the horror, the horror.

::Laughter:: just move back in with your parents for a month and you'll be able to afford them all, and you will learn the true meaning of horror ;'D

Thanks, but I think I would face the wrath of Yog Sothoth himself before I ever live with my dad again. And now I will chill out for a while with expansions as I have not played it enough yet to justify them. On an interesting note though, I went through the entire card list for AH + all expansions to get an idea for building a custom box with space for all cards and fidley bits. My god there are a lot of cards! 351 Arkham location cards alone! plus the box will have a sort of rack than can be removed and placed on the table to help minimize space required for the cards. Should be pretty cool when I get it finished.