Dance, ToC and Melee Freeballing - 2Champs1ChumpEP29

By Dobbler, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Come listen here .

We talk about our excitement for Dance with Dragons, the upcoming Chapter Pack Cycle, and we have a nice, freeballing discussion of the Melee game.

And I was, in fact, not wearing pants during recording.

Kennon said:

And I was, in fact, not wearing pants during recording.

Did y'all have a pants-off dance off?

"Give it up for a ballsy song choice." - Jekyll

So should I just not listen to the cast any more until I finish Dance?

Oh, I think I'll try to edit out any spoilers that Dobbler mentions. Zeiler and I will try to keep him in line though. Good grief. You should have heard him spoiling stuff for us right before we recorded that episode. And that was after repeatedly telling him that we didn't want anything spoiled. *sigh*

Kennon said:

Oh, I think I'll try to edit out any spoilers that Dobbler mentions. Zeiler and I will try to keep him in line though. Good grief. You should have heard him spoiling stuff for us right before we recorded that episode. And that was after repeatedly telling him that we didn't want anything spoiled. *sigh*

Guess that means no more drunken regalia until everyone is done with Dance lol

Haha, aside from that, did anyone pick up any useful thoughts on melee? Does anyone else agree with me about "shotgun" players?

Or is this episode just going to be glossed over since it was melee directed? :P

Kennon said:

Haha, aside from that, did anyone pick up any useful thoughts on melee? Does anyone else agree with me about "shotgun" players?

Oh man, I play with a group of close friends. It used to be shotgun all the way (and still is sometimes), but now we mostly play 2v2, so there's much less randomness. But if we're a player short we'll have the occasional 3 player melee; one friend in particular tends to make those whimsical "wtf" plays from time to time. I'm always half-bitter and half-amused when they hit me -- and 100% amused when it's an opponent ;)

If I ever played a tournament, or even just with people I didn't know well, and someone made those kind of plays, I'd be pretty annoyed for sure.

I enjoyed WIll's props. Then again I share his taste in German footballers. cool.gif Unfortunately my Ballack jersey will be MIA from this year's joust so I'll have to bust a different jersey out.