Trying to find Road To Legend

By esteinsen, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Road to Legend seems to be out of stock in every single online store I can find.

Does anyone know if there are plans to re-print the game or will I have to try to find a used copy?

Regards,

Eggert

Road to Legend is listed in the Upcoming section here on FFGs site which would indicate that they do plan to reprint it. I would not bank on that though, it is listed as "In Development" (the farthest away from appearing in store shelves a reprint can get) and it has been for some time. You can try a wait and see approach if you want to with it, but like I said I'm not even sure it will be reprinted and even if it is it will be quite a long time down the road from now.

Kartigan said:

Road to Legend is listed in the Upcoming section here on FFGs site which would indicate that they do plan to reprint it. I would not bank on that though, it is listed as "In Development" (the farthest away from appearing in store shelves a reprint can get) and it has been for some time. You can try a wait and see approach if you want to with it, but like I said I'm not even sure it will be reprinted and even if it is it will be quite a long time down the road from now.

It would be interesting if it turned out the reason it's been "In Development" for so long is because they are doing some serious playtesting and planning on releasing a 2nd edition that corrects alot of the balance issues. Of course at this point I'm saying this with sarcasm on full.