So what about a release date?

By Jonz, in Ventura

Hi all guys!

i wonder what is going on about this game. i am wating the rules release and i would like to know a release date of the game itself.

i have another question about the game:

playable factions (Gonzaga, Visconti, Medici and D'Este)will have a fixed start setup or not? Will They have particular/different abilities or skills or they will be all the same?

thank You!

I don't know if I can post the producer's link, btw on that site is July 29, 2011

Jonz said:

playable factions (Gonzaga, Visconti, Medici and D'Este)will have a fixed start setup or not? Will They have particular/different abilities or skills or they will be all the same?

In basic game the hav all the same skills.

In advanced mode they have their own particular abilities (based slighytly on real historical families' style).

Salkaner said:

Jonz said:

In basic game the hav all the same skills.

In advanced mode they have their own particular abilities (based slighytly on real historical families' style).

Wonderfull news! aplauso.gif

thank You

Looking forward to seeing this hit the shelves. I am pretty certain I will aquire this.