First Regionals of the Season

By JerusalemJones, in LCG Days

While the seminaras and other events look interesting on their own, it looks like FFG will again kick off the Regional season in their own backyard. Having attend last year's event, I truly enjoyed playing and wish I had the opportunity to play in the other LCG regionals (I only managed to play in some Game of Thrones events). I still don't know yet if I'll be able to attend this year, but if anyone is considering this, I'd strongly recommend attending. Even beginner players can learn alot about the games from playing in these tournaments (I've learned alot of strategies playing, and losing to, the best players in AGoT).

I'm pretty jealous of you, JJ. I've noticed from your posts you get to some fun events. Out in Arizona it's kind of a wasteland at times. I'm hoping that a regional will be either in Phoenix or Tucson, but there weren't last year. I live in Tucson and I don't think that among the handful of stores here that anyone wants to put up the fee. Sad.

I dont play AgoT, but I hope to see you there, JJ. I missed meeting you at Arkham Nights. Hopefully, I'll catch you at one of the seminars. Maybe throw down an impromptu game of CoC.

WARHAMMER INVASION REGIONAL THIS SUNDAY 8th MAY IN UK, AT WARGAMES WORKSHOP, NORTHAMPTON, SEE WWW.WARGAMESWORKSHOP.CO.UK FOR DETAILS OR CALL ME ON 07931 775263.

REGARS CARL

how big are these events ?