Question...

By muzzyman1981, in Deathwatch Collectors Edition

I had heard that when you get the Deathwatch Collector's Edition that you also get a PDF of Deathwatch. Does this also stand for those who got the Collector's Edition through a retail store (i.e. my local game store)?

I fear that you may have been mislead - to the best of my knowledge, receiving a PDF was not part of the package. I certainly have not received one, in spite of several emails from FFG regarding my order (which I purchased direct from them). So, they certainly have my address, and I have not received a PDF, nor do I recall any indication that I would in any of the things I read prior to ordering, nor in any of the communication from FFG. I know a number of people who were getting impatient about how long it took for the CE to arrive lodged complaints to the nature that they felt they SHOULD get a PDF, maybe this is where you saw that?

Also, if you did not purchase this direct from FFG, were you able to have it personalized? And if so, how did that work? I hope you were able to - the hands down coolest part of the CE is having my Chapter so beautifully written onto the Apocryphan Oath!

SHOULD get a PDF, maybe this is where you saw that?

Also, if you did not purchase this direct from FFG, were you able to have it personalized? And if so, how did that work? I hope you were able to - the hands down coolest part of the CE is having my Chapter so beautifully written onto the Apocryphan Oath!

FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Coins