Announcing a New Armada Forum!

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada

Many of us (myself included) are already over there. In fact, the only reason I checked in today (my first time in weeks) was to see if there was scuttlebutt around the new preview articles. But Feb 1 will be here before we know it, so make the switch if you haven't already!

I already have. Mostly just lurking there until the old girl is decommissioned.

I signed up, albeit under a different moniker than I used here. It's slick and simple and way less cluttered than BGG forums, and I assume will get better as it matures and bugs get squashed and whatnot. I hate discord, so would much prefer a real forum anyways.

Signed up.

Is this going to be the main replacement forum? Don’t want to be signing up to dozens 😁

1 hour ago, ISD Avenger said:

Signed up.

Is this going to be the main replacement forum? Don’t want to be signing up to dozens 😁

We hope so. People are also moving to BGG and Discord, but the latter isn't a forum and the former is a bit cluttered. . .

I signed up Yesterday. Looks good (but I would prefer black text on a white background) .

Discord is fine for chatting but the topics are short lived and disappear off the top of the discussion very quickly.

I've enjoyed our time on the FFG forums. Not sure of the exact close down date, so this may be my last post here....

So long and thanks for all the fish. 🙂

Edited by Mad Cat

Bump

I'm going on there, as well as Facebook and Boardgamegeek. Discord is just like Facebook for me, I hate how there's no permanence to posts. It's all about chatting in the "now", and then it disappears. Sometimes I want to go back over the posts of a thread, looking for something someone linked to but I didn;t want to follow up on at the time, but decide to later.

On 1/15/2021 at 2:24 PM, The Jabbawookie said:

To flee the impending shutdown, I set up a forum that functions similarly to this one :

https://www.swarmada.net/

It's pretty neat and we would be honored if you would join us. All the cool users will be t here!

Oh, and tell your friends. Tell your enemies. The more, the merrier.

4tlei6.jpg

Nothing like TLJ references to start an online forum off on the right foot.

I linked you on Reddit as well gentle folks.

@The Jabbawookie & @GhostofNobodyInParticular if you can please Mod on Reddit please ping me on WhatsApp 1 646 246 7646 I’ll give you full access.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
16 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@The Jabbawookie & @GhostofNobodyInParticular if you can please Mod on Reddit please ping me on WhatsApp 1 646 246 7646 I’ll give you full access.

I don't have WhatsApp, and I don't really do Reddit as of now, but I am interested in giving Modding a try there. . . is there any other way to contact you?

22 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I don't have WhatsApp, and I don't really do Reddit as of now, but I am interested in giving Modding a try there. . . is there any other way to contact you?

Sure you can try [email protected] but I have had that since 1996 so a TON of emails go there from X Box to Hasbro to donations.

Much appreciated.