Ffg closing its doors in 2021?

By Teravoc, in News

I really hope this is a rumour but if true the world would be worse for it. I'm finding mounting evidence dotted around that points to this as a possibility. Such a great history of a company bringing fans and joy to so many people. Please take proper care of your talent and if you have to do this do it properly and with respect.

22 hours ago, Teravoc said:

Please take proper care of your talent and if you have to do this do it properly and with respect.

You mean "Don't do it like you off-ed Tide of Iron in favor of [insert name of various fantasy cr.p]"?

At used board games section I occasionally run into remembering why I hated FFG so much at the time.

Whats the evidence you find??

Edited by ringofox

Just stuff like the shuffles of who is heading ffg. The splitting of more expensive ip licenses the closure of certain elements of development.. when you look at the details of these events time lines it just gives you a big giant arrow to January

Edited by Teravoc
Spelling
10 hours ago, Teravoc said:

Just stuff like the shuffles of who is heading ffg. The splitting of more expensive ip licenses the closure of certain elements of development.. when you look at the details of these events time lines it just gives you a big giant arrow to January

I have to say... theres a chance to be happen... thats the feeling

And now they’re shutting the forums down...

It wouldn't surprise me. FFG has been a shell of its former self since they joined Asmodee. Years ago, when I was interested in a new game, the first thing I would do is hit FFG's website to see what they had just released. Now, I don't even remember what the last FFG game is that I purchased.