• Jubilee
  • Magik
  • Phoenix
  • Rogue
  • Shadowcat
  • Storm
  • X-23
  • Wolverine

I'm a little surprised some characters are missing, like Nightcrawler (who gets a quote in the product page yet doesn't appear as a full-fledged character). But I have to say, I love the 50/50 split between male and female X-Men.

Agreed where is Nightcrawler, and also Cable and too a much lesser extent Deadpool haha.

I dunno about Deadpool, but the most jarring exclusions are definitely:

• Bishop
  • Cable
  • Emma Frost
  • Nightcrawler
  • Psylocke

Other characters I wouldn't be surprised to see added in future expansions:

• Banshee
  • Daken
  • Dazzler
  • Havok
  • Longshot
  • Northstar
  • Pixie
  • Polaris
  • Rachel Grey

And of course, there's the slew of offshoot teams that could easily be added, like X-Force, X-Factor, Excalibur, New Mutants, etc.

Really disappointed that a character like Armor made it over Nightcrawler. And if they were trying to keep the 50/50 split, Psylocke or Emma definitely deserve that slot more than Armor and X-23. That said, they did a poll for a print and play character addition on their Facebook page, and I suppose that the characters we didn't see on that poll are probably very telling in considering who will be coming in an expansion. Poll characters are:

Aurora, Banshee, Domino, Kid Omega, Northstar, Polaris, Prestige, and Sunfire.

Kinda disappointed to see Domino on that list since she's not one of the X-men... (and it seems that she won the poll).

I would say that given that poll list, however, we should definitely expect Bishop, Cable, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler, and Psylocke (maybe Havok as well) in an expansion.

Its a nice mix, with some of the newer X-men getting some representation. I appreciate them going with some less obvious choices, rather than focusing on the big names right away.

WHO IS ARMOR? never heard of him obviously he is a bum.

She was created for Whedon's Astonishing X-men run.

Armor is spelt wrong, it’s Armour.