Will Unbreakable Bonds be reprinted?

By Deven, in Runebound

I gave up on finding this one. It's really unfortunate as I don't trust Fantasy Flight anymore. I recently got the base box for Arkham Horror the card game and purchased the first big box expansion (The dun witch Legacy) only to have the rest of the expansion block seemingly become unavailable right after. Even my local stores can't seam to order them. Anything fantasy flight makes you ether get the day it releases or its gone...

On 9/19/2020 at 4:41 PM, jacknozwad said:

I gave up on finding this one. It's really unfortunate as I don't trust Fantasy Flight anymore. I recently got the base box for Arkham Horror the card game and purchased the first big box expansion (The dun witch Legacy) only to have the rest of the expansion block seemingly become unavailable right after. Even my local stores can't seam to order them. Anything fantasy flight makes you ether get the day it releases or its gone...

Just checked and these say 'out of stock' rather than 'no longer available' so you should be able to get them eventually, reprints can take a while with FFG as I found when I completed my Descent collection a couple of years ago, may have been delayed due to the virus this year though.

But yes, stuff does often go out of print so if you wants it you gots to get it early :)

Its almost 2021 and i can only find a copy in US that doesnt ship worldwide in ridicuous price.
Please FFG give us a chance to complete our collection.

i hope it does.