Will there be nightmare decks for haradrim cycle and so on?

By ingteleco, in The Lord of the Rings - Print on Demand

Hi, it's a long time since the last release of nightmare decks.

Is there any plan on releasing the nightmare decks for the haradrim cycle and the other cycle?

Thanks

It has been a little bit longer of course. But, in another hand, nightmare were release so quickly that they almost catch up the original: cycle 1 nightmare were release after cycle 3 original, and we got cycle 6 nightmare before the end of cycle 7. Nightmare also got a fixing part, so as an intention to make you goes back to an old scenario. You must let some time between the original publishing and the nightmare one. So it seem logic to me that nightmare were slow down at some point :).

Be patient for cycle 7 because the next nightmare should be about flame of the west, and that's even better... at least to me :).

7 hours ago, Rouxxor said:

It has been a little bit longer of course. But, in another hand, nightmare were release so quickly that they almost catch up the original: cycle 1 nightmare were release after cycle 3 original, and we got cycle 6 nightmare before the end of cycle 7. Nightmare also got a fixing part, so as an intention to make you goes back to an old scenario. You must let some time between the original publishing and the nightmare one. So it seem logic to me that nightmare were slow down at some point :).

Be patient for cycle 7 because the next nightmare should be about flame of the west, and that's even better... at least to me :).

I fully agree, it should give some time. My doubt was just to know if they are going to be released or not.

Any news about that flames of the west?

Regards

Because the Pellenor Fields needs to be tougher!

We have no news about Nightmare decks. In fact, they usually just show up one day unbidden.

It would be nice to get some new Nightmares though!

I would rather prefer having more quests and player cards though 😀 .

Edited by Amicus Draconis

¿Por qué no los dos?

This post isnt a "game is dying" post, rather a "game is slowing down and settling in pace" so in mind of that, I do hope FFG continue with nightmare decks.

When the game eventually does cease, however long that may be, I do very much hope FFG will see good to the fans and finish off all the nightmare decks to conclusion.

Bumping this one because I'm wondering in Feb. 2020 if there's any official word on nightmare decks continuing as more than fan-published creations?

Caleb talked about nightmare decks in an interview with Deck-Celsior (a Marvel LCG podast, episode 8). Basically, demand for nightmare has decreased and it's a lot of extra stock to ask stores to carry it.

The impression I got is that there will be no more nightmare decks for LotR.

Imagine if the new LotR products after the hiatus are just the missing nightmare decks. :lol:

I'd imagine if nightmare decks are discontinued that us completionists will make homemade ones for the existing content lol.

I REALLY like the Arkham "Return" boxes. They include "nightmare" versions of the whole cycle not just the individual scenarios, and I love the storage box to fit the whole cycle in. Any chance we see that for LoTR?

Also on topic of Nightmare decks, can anyone vouch for the quality of the Print on Demand products?

On 3/10/2020 at 5:24 PM, Dlogue said:

I REALLY like the Arkham "Return" boxes. They include "nightmare" versions of the whole cycle not just the individual scenarios, and I love the storage box to fit the whole cycle in. Any chance we see that for LoTR?

Also on topic of Nightmare decks, can anyone vouch for the quality of the Print on Demand products?

Personally I like the sleek feels/vivid look of the nightmare decks. Opinions may vary though, and I could see some people not liking how different nightmare cards look, but again for me I like the distinctness of them.