Any updates on the printing error fixes???

By Darth Landy, in A Game of Thrones Catan: Brotherhood of the Watch

While a new expansion is nice, it's hard for me to look forward to that purchase when I'm still waiting for fixes to the components in the base game. I really don't see what the holdup is. This is a very pricey game so fixing mistakes that shouldn't have happened in the first place isn't too much to ask for. It's very frustrating to see a new announcement with complete silence about the errors.

Edited by Darth Landy
On 8/14/2018 at 12:56 AM, Darth Landy said:

While a new expansion is nice, it's hard for me to look forward to that purchase when I'm still waiting for fixes to the components in the base game. I really don't see what the holdup is. This is a very pricey game so fixing mistakes that shouldn't have happened in the first place isn't too much to ask for. It's very frustrating to see a new announcement with complete silence about the errors.

Well not exactly silence. The FAQ mentions it... I was disappointed that there idea of a fix was to print a replacement and stick it on the player reference... :(

As for the fix for the card... I don't know...

Has anybody heard of anything regarding being able to ask for replacements?

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, Darth Landy said:

I received notification Friday morning that Asmodee and FFG were shipping me my replacement components, and I received them yesterday. Corrected build cost cards x4 and a corrected Samwell Tarly card.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:52 PM, hengst2404 said:

I received notification Friday morning that Asmodee and FFG were shipping me my replacement components, and I received them yesterday. Corrected build cost cards x4 and a corrected Samwell Tarly card.

I just received a shipping notification as well! Hopefully soon! ? ? ?