In-Flight Report 2018

By Viperhook, in Fantasy Flight Games Gen Con Experience

Hi all,

Saw the list of event for gencon and saw that the in-flight report is wednesday night. Do I need a special badge or the 4-day badge is ok ?

My first gencon this year, and would like to attend.

Thanks

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:37 PM, Viperhook said:

Hi all,

Saw the list of event for gencon and saw that the in-flight report is wednesday night. Do I need a special badge or the 4-day badge is ok ?

My first gencon this year, and would like to attend.

Thanks

This is just my 2nd time attending GenCon and my first time getting to go to the In-Flight Report, but I can answer your question. GenCon staff responded to this on their forum (www.gencon.com/forums) and said that you just needed a 4-day pass or a Thursday pass to attend Wed night events. So, should be all set!

On a side note, I'd also recommend checking this out: http://ocdforme.blogspot.com/2018/03/how-to-do-gen-con-like-pro_10.html

They go into great detail on things and I found it helpful. The trip I took 2 years ago was awesome, really glad to make it back...and shocked the wife approved the trip. :) See you there!

Thanks,

Got my tickets for the in-flight report and Imperial Assault tournament :) Just need to renew my passport now !