Fantasy Flight card protectors + Citadels = ?

By RabiTampa, in Citadels

I have a few questions, regarding the game cards for the game Citadels and the Fantasy Flight card protectors.

1. Do you use the Fantasy Flight card protectors for your copy of the game?

2. The cards do fit the 'standard america' card sleeves, right?

3. When the cards are in the sleeves, does the game still fit in the original box?

Thank you.

Hello,

I know this was posted a while ago so I thought I might as well give some advice. Better late than never!

1. Yes, I do use them.

2. That's right, the correct size is Standard American (color code green). They just about fit, looks a bit tight and narrow, but it is the most appropriate size. Stand European and standard will be too big.

3. Yes! and no...Well they do in width and length alright. But due to the sleeves, the pile of cards is much thicker and higher and the box is not deep enough..So I just store the Dark City sleeved cards in the box. For the Base game and rule cards, I use an Ultra Pro strong cardbox box. Mind you, there's not much space left in there either.

Hope this helps!

I use the FFG Green sleeves and have everything sleeved (aside from the cards promoting the new FFG Silver Line Games) and it all fits into the box quite easily with room for the tokens/crown. Just take out the and you can fit three stacks of cards inside.

Nickp said:

I use the FFG Green sleeves and have everything sleeved (aside from the cards promoting the new FFG Silver Line Games) and it all fits into the box quite easily with room for the tokens/crown. Just take out the and you can fit three stacks of cards inside.

This is what happened to me when I sleeved my copy with FFG's protectors. It's good strong quality.