Gregorius´s Dump of Ideas

By Gregorius21778, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Hi everyone,

welcome to the archive. I do not know how long it will last till all of this is burned, but for now it is here and since other places to store 40k-related RPG material sometimes end up... a bit in the "flux", I will dumb my old material here for now. Chunk by chunk and bit by bit. Drop by, if you like.

In hope that none of you is averse to PDF, I will start with a slightly revised, 2nd-edtion version of my old Lectures of the Tech-Witch (which you may download right here ).

Enjoy!

=======================================================================
With kind regards: Gregorius21778
My blog

P.S: Hey, Asmodee! We want our signatures back!

As a fellow forum user asked me about a re-post, I take the chance to add my old Alternate Psychic Phenomena Table as well.

Enjoy!

=======================================================================
My blog

A long, long time ago I created a table with Psychic Phenomena and Warp Perils, tailored for “Dead Stars”, the third part of the Haarlock´s Legacy Trilogy. Now, in 2017, a fellow FFG form-user asked me for such alternate tables, and so I dusted of my old table, correct some of bad grammar and got myself some artwork (see above) to give it all a neat look. And here you have it, all minted for DH1st, I hope you have fun with it.

Download it here , or here for the printer-friendly version .

Hey tagging on the Mara Table, could you post a link to your extra Dead Stars encounters?

I used to have a copy but it's gone somewhere...

On 4.8.2017 at 10:14 PM, ThenDoctor said:

Hey tagging on the Mara Table, could you post a link to your extra Dead Stars encounters?

I used to have a copy but it's gone somewhere...

Hi ThenDoctor,

thanks for your request, I updated them as well today, and here they are.

If you are looking for a printer friendly version, please let me know. I will change the background in the document then.

My blog