Custom Fan made Star wars Clone Wars Prequel Expansion

By IrishCyborg, in Star Wars: Rebellion

I’m still working on it. I made a prototype on Tabletop Simulator. It’s almost complete save for some cards that have to be designed. Also it still has to be play-tested a lot. The rules I posted here have slightly changed. I’ll try to write the latest ones in English and post them here or post a link to a PDF file.

The game is currently in Spanish because I’m from Spain. I plan to translate it in the near future to share it with everyone. The only problem is about the rights to the images (and to Star wars franchise itself) that I just downloaded from Google images. That’s why I haven’t talked about this for a while, because I don’t know what I can do regarding rights, probably the game could only be used in private.

Anyway, I’m going to share a video I recorded for a friend of mine. It’s in Spanish of course. I’ll add subtitles in English as soon as I can.

It’s on private mode, so you can only access through this link.

I’ll try to continue the development and share the game with you unless FFG tells me to stop. The best thing that could happen is that they notice and develop it officially. I think it’s a great approach to the age of the prequels.

Edit: I’ve added the automatic subtitles in English for now. I’ll improve them when I have time.

Edited by coldshadow94
2 hours ago, coldshadow94 said:

I’m still working on it. I made a prototype on Tabletop Simulator. It’s almost complete save for some cards that have to be designed. Also it still has to be play-tested a lot. The rules I posted here have slightly changed. I’ll try to write the latest ones in English and post them here or post a link to a PDF file.

The game is currently in Spanish because I’m from Spain. I plan to translate it in the near future to share it with everyone. The only problem is about the rights to the images (and to Star wars franchise itself) that I just downloaded from Google images. That’s why I haven’t talked about this for a while, because I don’t know what I can do regarding rights, probably the game could only be used in private.

Anyway, I’m going to share a video I recorded for a friend of mine. It’s in Spanish of course. I’ll add subtitles in English as soon as I can.

It’s on private mode, so you can only access through this link.

I’ll try to continue the development and share the game with you unless FFG tells me to stop. The best thing that could happen is that they notice and develop it officially. I think it’s a great approach to the age of the prequels.

Edit: I’ve added the automatic subtitles in English for now. I’ll improve them when I have time.

Wow, great job on this! I never went any further with mine, but I love what you've done here, it must have been a lot of effort! The art looks flawless, exactly like the original game. Can't wait to see the completed version.

Where did you get those 3d files for TTS? They look like they would be great for 3d printing a physical copy.

Edited by IrishCyborg
3 hours ago, IrishCyborg said:

Wow, great job on this! I never went any further with mine, but I love what you've done here, it must have been a lot of effort! The art looks flawless, exactly like the original game. Can't wait to see the completed version.

Where did you get those 3d files for TTS? They look like they would be great for 3d printing a physical copy.

Thank you so much. It really was quite a hard job, but I had so much spare time during the lockdown and decided to use it on this.

About 3D models, yes, I thought about printing them too. I got them from here and there, mainly Scketchfab and 3D Warehouse. I had to reduce the number of triangles of most of them so they could be compatible with TTS.

@ coldshadow94

since this Forum is about to disappear, i‘d like to ask if you post somewhere else you progress?!

I really like to see this starting off some day. I also hope to playtest it in TTS soon (as soon as available in English)

thanks for your work.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:22 PM, Rocco79 said:

@ coldshadow94

since this Forum is about to disappear, i‘d like to ask if you post somewhere else you progress?!

I really like to see this starting off some day. I also hope to playtest it in TTS soon (as soon as available in English)

thanks for your work.

Thank you so much for your interest. If this forum disappears, I’ll post on one of these threads of BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2029496/clone-wars-expansion

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1543274/possible-future-expansion-idea-clone-wars

When I have translated everything into English, I will appreciate feedback on playtesting for sure. Thank you!