Yithian Deck: Does it exist anymore?

By DorkYoung, in CoC Trade Forum

I'm getting deeper into what I've missed with this game over the past few years [which seems to be a lot] and I see mention of this quasi-mythical Yithian deck here and there. Does anyone know where a guy could find one of these? Are they all locked away in musty vaults? And if I were to unearth one, what would it set me back?

I'm terrible at this game, loosing to my brother all the time. I'd love to school him with a heavily-illegal deck such as this. Help out a lowly researcher!

You can more than likely find the cards on eBay. There were only 7 different cards in the deck. And they typically sell for between $5-$10 per card on eBay.

And just so you know, the cards aren't tournament legal.

yea all cards are still available, i know a few on here who still have them, i know you already say that they are not legal so you know, but you can still play them just not in lcg/ffg tournys or the ccg tourny as they were deemed too strong

One of the french guy who won the team tournament in STAHLECK told me he has a full deck available for sale. But prices are high for a full Yithian deck ...

I might have an Yithian deck. How much of each card does it have to contain to be the full deck?

I still have mine. I only played a couple time with sleeves. Reasonable offers accepted.

Donald10 said:

I still have mine. I only played a couple time with sleeves. Reasonable offers accepted.

What is a reasonable offer? I'm from the Philippines. I've never even seen the Yithian deck. ~_~

Last one I saw on ebay a couple or three months ago went for $170 or so. It was sealed, so my opened one would be a little bit less. Email me offers at [email protected]

Please email me if you read this and and you have a Yithian deck for sale. Sealed or non-sealed, English version. Thanks in advance!

[email protected]