Release date on GM Kit?

By Kaiohx, in Rogue Trader

Does anyone know if they have stated when this is coming out? From what it sounds like it is going to have alot more options for ships and ect. It would also be nice to have some of the charts condensed in front of us.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago on EBay and I'm expecting it via first class mail in about 5/6 days. I'm in the UK if this helps.

alexkilcoyne said:

I ordered mine a few weeks ago on EBay and I'm expecting it via first class mail in about 5/6 days. I'm in the UK if this helps.

Not to rain on your parade but, unless I've missed something, I don't thing FFG have actually released it yet and haven't given a date as to when it will be available, so I'd be suprised if it does arrive in 5/6 days.

Its the release date given to my supplier, and then first class to me the moment it arrives.

alexkilcoyne said:

Its the release date given to my supplier, and then first class to me the moment it arrives.

Yeah, I really want it as well, but it's still at the printer. Even when it finally does get on the boat, we're looking at a few weeks before it hits the US shores and then another week for it to be distrubuted to the FLGS. You folks in the UK will probably have to wait another 2-3 weeks after that before you see it in UK stores.