New Article - Resource Review Of Evil (Part 1)

By VikramS, in UFS General Discussion

Yo yo yo, darklogos has been kind enough to write us another resource breakdown, this time on the oft-neglected Evil. Enjoy!

Check it out here , and thanks again to Edward (I would like to talk to you more directly but I will email you in a bit and go from there).

This is a really good article. My play group and I were just talking about how good evil is.

Even tho its not what it used to be its still a kick ass symbol now days and could make a strong showing with some new support.

Im not one of those guys who jumps up and agrees with everything that they read.

Evil is a really low teir right now and will not improve for a while.

sir_shajir said:

Im not one of those guys who jumps up and agrees with everything that they read.

There's something to do with the symbol. Unlike Order and Water (until next set). I just don't know what. I'm thinking of running Death/Evil Zhao Daiyu, but...

sir_shajir said:

In this case, unlike Chaos, I'm not making an argument of it being a strong symbol. I think there are a lot of comments in the article thus far to show why it is not. But I think the 2 elements I bring up, card destruction and high damage, give people a basis to work from. If anything it gives people a premise to play with. Not everyone is going to sit infront of 2 headed dragon for 3 hours and outline all the cards and make decks. The general idea is to get the inspirational juices flowing. When people get bored or they think there is nothing left to explore they walk away from the game. One way to keep people interested in playing is offering them new outlooks on the current card pool. How many fire/earth/all/life decks can you play before it all gets old. That's the point of the articles I have written. If anything it can't hurt to test and bring back your findings. I've done a 1/3rd of the legwork.

Great article, man! Been loving everything you got goin on...Chaos is one of my favorite symbols, too, so yea...that article really was the 'ish!

Why does everybody think Spinning Demon has Evil? It has Void! VOOOIIIIIIDDDD!

Anyways, good stuff, but I still don't think you're giving Astaroth enough credit. You mentioned Hades Destroyer, yet didn't mention the Astaroth-only Kulutues* which can give attacks anywhere from +3 to +5 per attack :)

Also, I don't recall seeing Wonderworld Comics listed as one of Evil's biggest advantages over Chaos and Death.

I love Evil, and as you mentioned, Bryan Fury is not just like a better Ragnar (for the most part), but HE DOESN'T HAVE CHAOS OR DEATH! =D

But yeah, thanks for writing about Evil. I love it :)

Its a twoheaded dragon error that i didn't catch. Thats why.

great article but losing a bit of faith when you make silly mistakes like F > E. Void > Evil, etc. Please recheck facts before submitting.

This is something I noticed as well but I didn't want to edit those without permission. No biggie, after talking with Edward I'm sure we'll get those minor things resolved simply.