Do not know where to ask this - Questions abotu Forum Functions

By iGaveHimLife, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

Hi there...

I did not know wher eto post this so i thought I would post it here....

Q:- How do you send a private message (PM) directly to a user on the fourm? Like a fourm based email basically.. it is a function i have seen one every fourm i have ever used.

Q:- How do you upload a personal avatar, or link off site to one. So not one selected form the predetermined list ?

Thanks in adavnce

Also.. is there a way to see the "source" of your post and edit it not in a visual editor...

When I reply I like to have multi-quote boxes... but I tried it in another thread and it went all weird... then when i edited it the [ quote ] bbcodes were not even in the post??!!

iGaveHimLife said:

Q:- How do you send a private message (PM) directly to a user on the fourm? Like a fourm based email basically.. it is a function i have seen one every fourm i have ever used.

testing

iGaveHimLife said:

Q:- How do you upload a personal avatar, or link off site to one. So not one selected form the predetermined list ?

testing

KallistiBRC said:

For some reason even though it worked in the post above... when i have tried to use it on a "real" thread is just doesn't work!!

Ok.. last test... the quote function is totally weird.. if anyone knows exactly how to use it please tell me.

KallistiBRC said:

Still testing it I did it in the post above but canm not get it to work on any "real" threads?

Testing it again.. when i hit publish... will it work??

Also the "preview" button doesn't seam to use ANY formating??