SEA OF BLOOD!!!!????

By HellBoundOL, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

So im seeing "sea of blood" topics but nothing from FFG on relase date rules etc....So WHERE IS IT AN WHEN WILL IT BE AVAILABLE

A few early copies were available at Essen Spiel in Germany a week or so ago. The rest of us have to wait until it is released. Officially it's "Fall 2009" with a rumor of December. As always, watch the "Upcoming" products page (link available at top of every page) for the status updates (currently "At the printer"). There have also been several preview articles on the News page.

Given it's been sold at Essen I wish they'd publish the rules in pdf format.

My feelings exactly! However, I spoke with customer support but they said it's standard marketing policy to not put out the PDF until 2 weeks before the real release :(

-shnar

So the pdf of the rules is always a 2-week herald for the official release? That's very good to know. Thx, Shnar!

Don't know how true that is, but seems like the standard policy of the marketing dept now...

-shnar

I bought my copy at Essen, and I was nicely surprised to find it there. gran_risa.gif

Nevertheless, I am also surprised that the PDF with the rules is still not in the Support section.