blessed ship token, hunting rifle, xeno pelt cloak, halberd

By darrrrren, in Rogue Trader Rules Questions

... does anyone know where i can find info on these 4 pieces of gear? i cant seem to find them anywhere in the armory, but some of them are actually listed as starting gear.

thanks!

darrrrren said:

... does anyone know where i can find info on these 4 pieces of gear? i cant seem to find them anywhere in the armory, but some of them are actually listed as starting gear.

thanks!

Blessed Ship Token - treat as Charm on page 139.

Hunting Rifle - not in RT , detailed on page 130 of DH for game stats; page 133 for description.

Xeno Pelt Cloak - It's a cloak, made from some strange/exotic xenos breed. What more do you want?

Halberd - treat as Great Weapon .

Enjoy!

-=Brother Praetus=-

Brother Praetus said:

darrrrren said:

thanks!

Blessed Ship Token - treat as Charm on page 139.

Hunting Rifle - not in RT , detailed on page 130 of DH for game stats; page 133 for description.

Xeno Pelt Cloak - It's a cloak, made from some strange/exotic xenos breed. What more do you want?

Halberd - treat as Great Weapon .

Enjoy!

-=Brother Praetus=-

nice, thanks for the reply!

Just to be completely clear: the above is not official, but is a very reasonable approach to take!

Mr Adventurer said:

Just to be completely clear: the above is not official, but is a very reasonable approach to take!

for sure, im not looking for official rulings, just practicality.

Mr Adventurer said:

Naysayer! gran_risa.gif True enough, but given the context of the game, I went with some logical speculation for the Blessed Ships Token and the Halberd . The cloak... well, just seems to be a cloak made of something a little more exotic than normal.

-=Brother Praetus=-