Losing a turn twice in the same round.

By Daemon22, in Talisman Rules Questions

If I'm losing turn (i.e in the tavern), and during that round there is an event that all players lose a turn,

Do i need to loose 2 turns in a row?

Daemon22 said:

If I'm losing turn (i.e in the tavern), and during that round there is an event that all players lose a turn,

yes

You have bad luck then gui%C3%B1o.gif

Daemon22 said:

i would say no, as the snow storm happens out side you are drunk passed out, they happen at the same time, they dont stack.

All turn losses are cumulative. Otherwise you could spend 3 Gold or 30 Gold at Academy and still only lose 1 turn for the gain.

Dam said:

All turn losses are cumulative. Otherwise you could spend 3 Gold or 30 Gold at Academy and still only lose 1 turn for the gain.

that would be the execption as you are training, it takes time to train, and it also states that for every 3 gold you pay you increase either strenght or craft and miss one turn, however, sirens call (players in same region miss a turn) snow storm, and being drunk in pub would all happen at the same time,

in my opinion anyway

Academy and a Warlock's Quest in Frostmarch use successive lost turns (one quest is "Miss 2 Turns"), so why can't multiple losses of turns happen elsewhere? General consensus on the forums has been "Yes, you lose 2 turns" to the original question.