Invesitgative Commitee - changed rules?

By Ertai, in Battlestar Galactica

Invesitgative Commitee (orginal BSG) "Play before cards are added to a skill check. All Skill Cards are played face up during this skill check ( including from the Destiny deck)."

Invesitgative Commitee (Pegasus) "Play before cards are added to a skill check. All Skill Cards are played face up during this skill check ( excluding from the Destiny deck)."

Does destiny deck cards are reveled by Invesitgative Commitee? Do they just work difrently of doest the rules changed (and it was not pointed in instruction)? Or is it just a mistake?

If you are using the base-game ICs, you reveal the destiny cards along with everyone else's. If you are using the Pegasus ICs, you do not. You don't need to worry about any rules changes, just do what the card says.

I believe that single type of card (card of identical name) should act identically. If not - they should me named differently.

Ertai said:

I believe that single type of card (card of identical name) should act identically. If not - they should me named differently.

They're meant to replace the base game's cards, like the replacement Admiral and President cards - see page 6 of the Pegasus rulebook.

When you upgrade to Pegasus, you're supposed to take all the old Investigative committees out of the deck. It says so in the rules.