My First Deck

By RoxaSoraX, in Gummi Garage

Im just getting into the game i got a few packs and starter decks. Heres my deck so far i need suggestions to improve it.

Player Card:
Sora Lv 3 BoD SR

Friends: 24
1x Lv 0 Captain Pete
1x Lv 1 Peter Pan
2x Lv 1 Mickey Mouse
2x Lv 1 Jack Skellington
1x Lv 1 Selphie
3x Lv 1 Goofy
2x Lv 2 Tinkerbell
3x Lv 2 Pegasus
2x Lv 2 Kairi
3x Lv 3 Goofy
3x Lv 4 Goofy
1x Lv 4 Leon (personal fav.)

Equipments: 4
2x Olympia
2x Oathkeeper

Worlds: 8
3x Oylpmus Coliseum Lv 3
3x Oylmpus Coliseum Lv 1
1x Halloween Town Lv 3
1x Halloween Town Lv 1

Heartless/Nobodies: 8

3x Bouncywilds
2x Angel Star (i need one)
1x Invinsible
1x Gargoyle
1x Stealth Sneek

I assume Bouncywilds and angel stars allow me to draw, and not my opponent right?

For got:

Sora Valor x1 (working on getting 3)

What is this meant to do? Or is it a JoaT?

Bwuh...needs moar Sephiroth and The King. Less Goofy as well.

so far since i lack alot of the Rare cards is focus my deck around continously drawing or drawing a lot during turns and pumping up sora valor and bash my opponent early game. so Beatdown, draw deck.

If you are useing the SR Mickey Mouse from Break of Dawn then you should add in a few Donald Duck so you can take advantage of his ability. Drop the Pegasus to make room for Donald.

RoxaSoraX said:

so far since i lack alot of the Rare cards is focus my deck around continously drawing or drawing a lot during turns and pumping up sora valor and bash my opponent early game. so Beatdown, draw deck.

So you're going for an aggro approach, eh?

World cards will slow you down unless you're trying to hit the WC13.

Again, needs moar Sephi/King etc etc. You could use Large Bodies and Pot Spiders to some effect as well.

Alright lets do this.

Player Card:
Sora Lv 3 BoD SR

Sora lvl 3 is probably one of the worst choice players card in the game, next to Ansem. I say that because not only does he lack High HP, but you find someone running Kingdom Key and things can go south faster. If you're doing beat down, Riku lvl 3 or Sora lvl 1 or 2 Promos are the best choice, you can probably find any of them on ebay (since I know you were willing to buy cards.)

Friends: 24
1x Lv 0 Captain Pete
1x Lv 1 Peter Pan
2x Lv 1 Mickey Mouse
2x Lv 1 Jack Skellington
1x Lv 1 Selphie
3x Lv 1 Goofy
2x Lv 2 Tinkerbell
3x Lv 2 Pegasus
2x Lv 2 Kairi
3x Lv 3 Goofy
3x Lv 4 Goofy
1x Lv 4 Leon (personal fav.)

Captain Pete is alright for this deck. Everything else I have a problem with. Pan is weak, Mickey Mouse is a limited version of Moogle, Selphie and Kairi are too dependent on each other to be good.. You dont need that many Goofys at all, if you play Valor Form, you could probably play 2x lvl 1 and 3 and 1x 4 if necessary, otherwise I'd avoid if at possible. Pegasus is bad, it has no real power, Leon ....is about the same as Pegasus, they have no real power other than support and that's not really good enough.

I would definitely get Moogle, if you're going to play Mickey, you might as well benefit all your friends. You should only need one. Cid/TheKing/Auron/Sephiroth are self explantory. Phil is good for beat down since it's 6 support. If you play Riku, you have DiZ which is a 7 support lvl 1.

Equipments: 4
2x Olympia
2x Oathkeeper

I would use Oblivion over Oathkeeper, it's not as situational at Oathkeeper

Worlds: 8
3x Oylpmus Coliseum Lv 3
3x Oylmpus Coliseum Lv 1
1x Halloween Town Lv 3
1x Halloween Town Lv 1

The only worlds I would consider is Monstro lvl 1, Destiny Islands lvl 1, Olympus Coliseum lvl 1. You can either limit the field, search a lvl 0 (which is usually a searcher or your Capt Pete), or give OC friends a plus 2 in challenge

Heartless/Nobodies: 8

3x Bouncywilds
2x Angel Star (i need one)
1x Invinsible
1x Gargoyle
1x Stealth Sneek

Fat Bandit from Set 4 would be good here since it eliminates equipment and friends from the mix.

I remade this deck but i can't get it to flow right. Can you guys help me fix it. I mean it looks okay but i teste dit against my Dark Riku Wishing Deck and of course i dont win, my idea is to get Valor and get a quick beatdown befor emy opponent can really capitalize on a better defense. I run 3 Valors just in case I do lose Valor which does happen against a DR deck.

Friends

Lv 0:
1x Pooh
1x Owl

Lv 1:
2x Goofy BoD
3x Phil BoD
1x Moogle
1x Tigger

Lv 2:
1x Will Turner
2x Hercules BoD
1x Pegasus

Lv 3:
3x Goofy BoD
2x Beast LaD

Lv 4:
1x Goofy BoD
3x Auron

Form:
3x Valor Form

Tech:
2x Bushido
2x Shooting Star

Equipment/Attack:
2x Oylmpia
1x Oblivion LaD
1x Ultima Weapon

Dark Cards:
2x Stealth Sneek
3x Boncywilds
1x Air Pirate

World Card:
2x Monstro
2x Oylmpus Coliseum Lv 1

Event:
Event 1 BoD

I was thinking of throwing in Alice to kill off Pooh Owl Moogle in jams. But i dont know. Please help me guys. =D

how do you plan to win 13 levels of worlds, opponents heart points to,0 or both

With world stalling running around a bit I rather not worry about it.
Event 1 will cause the damage i can deal.
Sora Valor will continously get 2 HP with a victory and with my beat sticks its easy to win challenges.

I limit my worlds because instead of watsing more space and attempt to reach 13 i rather just run what i need for power boost and field advantage.

RoxaSoraX said:

With world stalling running around a bit I rather not worry about it.
Event 1 will cause the damage i can deal.
Sora Valor will continously get 2 HP with a victory and with my beat sticks its easy to win challenges.

I limit my worlds because instead of watsing more space and attempt to reach 13 i rather just run what i need for power boost and field advantage.

Then why run techs? they only work in battle and you are going to be challenging.

Good point I will remove them.
How do world racer decks work? i can see alot of world cards but how does it actually work? which world cards are commonly used in a WR deck.

RoxaSoraX said:

Good point I will remove them.
How do world racer decks work? i can see alot of world cards but how does it actually work? which world cards are commonly used in a WR deck.

You play one world card per turn until you get to 13+. Clear Dark cards with effects or battle, Dumbo, Cloud, Hercules/ Beast, etc. I made a post about this in the Adopt A Newbie Thread, if that doesn't help much I'll come back and try to explain better.