Help me find...

By Jonny WS, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hey folks, I was searching for a Road to Legend refernce sheet on BBG today but I couldnt seem to find the one I saw before. It was more or less a cut and paste job from the RtL rule book. I figured I would print out a few sheets for my next campaign in a week for the players.

If anyone knows where to find it I would really appreciate it :) Thanks in advance.

Jonny.

Thanks, I saw that one but its not the one I remember seeing awhile ago....I'm looking for something very simple. Like I said, i was a copy and paste job from the RtL rule book.

Thank you though :)

Kard said:

Headless has the best one that I've seen... take a look here, we printed them out and drymounted them to make the campaign a heck of a lot easier. :)

http://www.headlesshollow.com/downloads/games/DescentRTL_v2.pdf

The summary is very good but is it a compilation of official rules? For instance, last sentence of the section "Fleeing the dungeon" reads: "If the OL goes through his entire deck three times (four times for a Rumor or Legendary Area), the hereos immediately flee the dungeon" AFAIK the official FAQ rule is that heroes are ejected from the dungeon if the OL cycles through his deck twice on the same level of the dungeon. Have I missed something?

Udutont said:

The summary is very good but is it a compilation of official rules? For instance, last sentence of the section "Fleeing the dungeon" reads: "If the OL goes through his entire deck three times (four times for a Rumor or Legendary Area), the hereos immediately flee the dungeon" AFAIK the official FAQ rule is that heroes are ejected from the dungeon if the OL cycles through his deck twice on the same level of the dungeon. Have I missed something?

No you are right! gran_risa.gif

Udutont said:

The summary is correct but obsolete. The first FAQ released after RtL said the heroes were ejected if the OL cycled 3 times in the entire dungeon, but that was subsequently changed to cycling twice in the same level.