November Standard Prize Support?

By Viewtiful_Joe, in UFS General Discussion

Do we know what October and November's standard prize pool consists of? I haven't had much chance to check recently and was interested. I'm aware of the Store Championships and the Pre-release, but I don't know whats been added in most recently...

I may be wrong on this, but I do believe it's The Peaceful Way and Marius Gaius for November. Well, that's what was sent to us. I can has a 4th The Peaceful Way nao? kthxbai

October was Jin and Astrid, IIRC.

guitalex2008 said:

I may be wrong on this, but I do believe it's The Peaceful Way and Marius Gaius for November. Well, that's what was sent to us. I can has a 4th The Peaceful Way nao? kthxbai

October was Jin and Astrid, IIRC.

October was Faithful Bodyguard and White Crane.

So, we'll be missing Gaius... hm.

Homme Chapeau said:

Also missing Jins, and I was told that I would get them because of the Prize Support SNAFU.

Shaneth said:

Homme Chapeau said:

Better than missing Jins, like us.

Considering I've got two people wanting to run him? No. Not better.

i have like 6 marius gaius o_o

Hayamachop said:

Wow... i have never even seen that card.

chinese boxer said:

Hayamachop said:

Came out this month, unless you were at Gen Con.

Homme Chapeau said:

He wasn't in the available support from Gencon.

Antigoth said:

He wasn't in the available support from Gencon.

'k

Then came out this month, spoiled due to uh I dunno.

Homme Chapeau said:

chinese boxer said:

Hayamachop said:

Does this mean he will be part of prize support for the month of November???

chinese boxer said:

Homme Chapeau said:

chinese boxer said:

Hayamachop said:

Does this mean he will be part of prize support for the month of November???

As mentioned numerous times, yes.

TripsEX said:

Also missing Jins, and I was told that I would get them because of the Prize Support SNAFU.

I'm guessing by SNAFU you mean they way they are handing out prize support now? I haven't had anyone want to play in a tournament in weeks because of the prize support distribution, it really sucks that FFG has a great game, but are shooting themselves in the foot on this because they are dumping their leftover legacy garbage on us.

Ender Dragon said:

TripsEX said:

I'm guessing by SNAFU you mean they way they are handing out prize support now? I haven't had anyone want to play in a tournament in weeks because of the prize support distribution, it really sucks that FFG has a great game, but are shooting themselves in the foot on this because they are dumping their leftover legacy garbage on us.

Huh?

They've been sending 5 star support in combination with 4 star stuff for the last 3 months, leaving it upto the store/scout how the support has been handed out.

Because we run 4 events per month, we've had 3 copies of each new five star card available each week.

So far we've seen:

September: Astrid & Jin

October: White Crane & Faithful Bodyguard

November: Marius Gaius (sp?) & The Peaceful Way

If you don't want that support - there's players all over the place that will happily take it.

i can send marius gaius if anyone needs it o_o

Antigoth said:

They've been sending 5 star support in combination with 4 star stuff for the last 3 months, leaving it upto the store/scout how the support has been handed out.

Because we run 4 events per month, we've had 3 copies of each new five star card available each week.

So far we've seen:

September: Astrid & Jin

October: White Crane & Faithful Bodyguard

November: Marius Gaius (sp?) & The Peaceful Way

If you don't want that support - there's players all over the place that will happily take it.

Considering who you're talking to, I'm going to say you're wasting your time replying.

Has anyone received their November prize support? It's 2 weeks in, and we haven't gotten any. /:

ARMed_PIrate said:

Has anyone received their November prize support? It's 2 weeks in, and we haven't gotten any. /:

Way up here in Winnipeg we got ours about a week ago. Was shipped in a box rather then envelopes. Way over packaged, but we got it, so I'm not complaining.

Antigoth said:

Way up here in Winnipeg we got ours about a week ago. Was shipped in a box rather then envelopes. Way over packaged, but we got it, so I'm not complaining.

I e-mailed the guy for us, and we haven't received it. However, from what I gathered we're supposed to get it.

Highly suggest e-mailing him. He's ballin' on replies.

People arent complaining that the legacy cards are being given out.....its more because you see the same cards every week and theres nothing 2 play for.

We only have at most 6 people a tourney and everyone who wants the cards usually get them sometime during the month so there isnt any real point in playing your ass off for the cards like it used to be....

we get outs about 1 week before the month starts.