Anima: Twilight of the Gods - Any News??

By talismanisland, in Anima: The Card Game

No, but as a fan, I can't wait.

Unfortunately, this might take time. So I'm sad.

I love Anima.

Hmm...

I am wondering if it will actually take that long as it is also on the Edge Spain site -

http://www.edgeent.com/V2/edge_news.asp?eidn=411

These always have very close ties with FFG, so here's hoping!

Spanish "Upcoming" pages say December...

Really looking forward to this.

Here's hoping they include more traps for player interaction, and find a way to add a new dimension to the game in general that will be able to integrate well with the previous 2 games.

also more creatures that are not overpowered, and maybe that scale according to the number of characters or the area level...

Even though it is Christmas time and I should be spending my money on others presents I would so buy that for myself if it were out right now.

News posted over at the Edge Entertainment site yesterday says that this expansion will be out soon in French.

http://www.edgeent.com/v2_fr/edge_news.asp?eidn=339

Upcoming page says "Winter".

I'm crossing my fingers that it will get an English translation...

Oh wow. The cards look great. Since I can read spanish, the cards also sound great too.

Are you listening FFG? We want these cards!

Alexca1 said:

Oh wow. The cards look great. Since I can read spanish, the cards also sound great too.

Are you listening FFG? We want these cards!

Seconded!

Indeed, the game would heavily benefit from a bigger cardpool.

I'd definitely pick this up, too :) Here's hoping it get's released here!

I just picked up the first set, is the game really complex? or is it simple?

and i dont mind owning spanish cards lol. i can read it fairly well so im down for some games in spanish. :D

Edit:

Heck if Fantasy Flight Games is looking for a Translator id gladly do it :)

ALright, so the spanish version of the game already has the third set for sale. I already bought a copy of it from edgeent. And i cant wait to see what i end up with.

Ill post a card list as well. :)

The game is pretty straight forward, i have both sets and and i like it a lot, its a decently paced game and, with both expansions, gives you enough options that it doens't feel like the same game over and over again

This is really a good game, but why so long time is not English?

I've been looking at this game for a long time now, but have yet to play it or even meet some who has. Maybe once the third set comes out, I'll just take the plunge and grab all three.

The sets appeared to be selling surprisingly well at GenCon.

That said, if you know, FFG is lacking for someone willing to put in the labor (This I doubt), I could translate the entire set in a weekend. :)

But I imagine since its a super niche project they aren't rushing it.

Swordwraith said:

But I imagine since its a super niche project they aren't rushing it.

Yeah, enough with the "no rushing". It could also be called "stalling" gui%C3%B1o.gif

I positively need that set now. I would've bought the Spanish edition if not for the tell tale black borders...

There are any news for the english version?

It's finally going to be released! Yay!!!

Hoorray! Twilight of The God's coming! Hoorray!

Yes!

It's coming out, it's true!

I saw this today - I'm so excited! I love the game and the art, so it's definitely going on pre-order as soon as the game stores online get it in their systems :D

Hello, i am new here, let us hope that this 3rd expansion's release will liven up the anima forums a bit again :) .