Older Asylum Packs

By Sagremor, in CoC General Discussion

Hello,

maybe this is a noob question, but can You tell me whether the Dunwich Denizens and the Conspiracies of Chaos can be used in The Call of Cthulhu LCG? If so, then where can I find the spoiler lists for these packs?

Thanks

Asylum Packs 1-4: Spawn of Madness, Kingsport Dreams, Conspiracies of Chaos, and Dunwich Denizens are not legal for LCG play. The final black border releases, they survived far too short a life. I bet FFG, if they could have read the tea leaves earlier, would have liked to have those AP in the LCG. But they got the sack.

For card lists always use the deck builder: http://eric.minet.free.fr/cocbuilder/index_en.htm

if you check my post further down, you can see the official responce from ffg, you can only use white bordered cards for all ffg sanctioned events, you can use a mix of black and white borders with freinds, local game clubs etc if you all agree

johnny shoes said:

Asylum Packs 1-4: Spawn of Madness, Kingsport Dreams, Conspiracies of Chaos, and Dunwich Denizens are not legal for LCG play.

Does this mean that "At the Mountain of Madness" and "Ancient Horrors" cards DO have the white borders and can be used in CoC LCG? I just wanted to know if I could use other Asylum Packs, besides the "Summons of the Deep" and "Dreamlands" series in CoC LCG.

Thanks for help.

Yes, those two early asylum packs DO have white borders.

Chick