Necroteuch.pdf - anyone?

By egalor, in Dark Heresy

I'm wondering.

Could you please speculate, what immediate and long-term effects could have taken place, if the Glaw would have taken possession of it?

And second, what would have happened, if Eisenhorn would have kept this book for himself or later study (without reading it, of course)?

And third, does anybody know, where I could download it? :)

That's very funny :)

At DarkReign they have seriously considered my request for a necroteuch.pdf torrent and locked my thread :)

What can I say...

Because we have a policy of no threads about torrents. Just because you didn't read the rules, don't go and cry about it on another forum. Take the slap on the wrist and move on.

MILLANDSON said:

Because we have a policy of no threads about torrents. Just because you didn't read the rules, don't go and cry about it on another forum. Take the slap on the wrist and move on.

That was not a thread about torrents, even though it did contain the words "full torrent download". A nasty little thing called " irony " or " humour " it is. I thought that was ok.

BTW, I've created this thread here before posting on DarkReign.

In any case, no offense taken, man.

Dont take MILLANDSON personally Egalor, he thinks everyone is a troll on a forum. partido_risa.gif The same as I think everyone is out to get me, which is a lose lose situation cause if Im right, everyone is out to get me and if Im wrong, Im just insane.

Truth is though, its never a good idea to go around on official and semi official sites and talk, ask or link torrent sites.

But back to the subject at hand, I dont think there is a Necroteuch pdf in real life, its just a name in a book for a book.

No, I don't Peace. I'd ask you, since you have never spoken to me before really, not to assume my feelings in future.

MILLANDSON said:

No, I don't Peace. I'd ask you, since you have never spoken to me before really, not to assume my feelings in future.

It was sarcasm.

Could you please speculate, what immediate and long-term effects could have taken place, if the Glaw would have taken possession of it?

And second, what would have happened, if Eisenhorn would have kept this book for himself or later study (without reading it, of course)?