Ghost and Shadowcloak

By Klaus Fritsch, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi

Am I missing something, or is it correct that a monster with the Ghost ability cannot be attacked at all if it is in a tree space giving it also the Shadowcloak ability?

Klaus

KlausFritsch said:

Hi

Am I missing something, or is it correct that a monster with the Ghost ability cannot be attacked at all if it is in a tree space giving it also the Shadowcloak ability?

Klaus

You are missing something.
Ghost only blocks/prevents adjacent melee attacks. Adjacent magic or ranged attacks still hit the monster with full force.

Corbon said:

Ghost only blocks/prevents adjacent melee attacks. Adjacent magic or ranged attacks still hit the monster with full force.

Thanks!

I do seem to need glasses...

Happened to our players this past weekend too, they were instantly thinking "There's no way to win this at all!" and attempted to throw their wizard with Divine Retribution into the fray... After a good laugh I pointed out their other options, suddenly they felt less suicidal, you're among the many who have missed this one first time around I'm sure.

KlausFritsch said:

Corbon said:

Thanks!

I do seem to need glasses...

If the binoculars are not enough gui%C3%B1o.gif