Few Questions about the game.

By RoxaSoraX, in Rules Discussions

Alright here we go:

1.Is there a website that show you the catds and tell you effects and such, i cant seem to find anything on cards.

2. Oathkeeper says I can only use it when Kairi is active in your friends area. Roxas effect says he can be quipped with the oathkeeper at the start of the game. Does Roxas effect cancel out the Oathkeepers requirement effect?

3.The DVD said something about using magic cards in a challenge. How does that work, if the magic card says This card deals X damage to target one Dark or Nobody card.

4.Can I equip two of the same equipments on Sora Valor?

Thats all for now =)

Oh what place other than Target sells cards XD not online off course

RoxaSoraX said:

Alright here we go:

1.Is there a website that show you the catds and tell you effects and such, i cant seem to find anything on cards.

2. Oathkeeper says I can only use it when Kairi is active in your friends area. Roxas effect says he can be quipped with the oathkeeper at the start of the game. Does Roxas effect cancel out the Oathkeepers requirement effect?

3.The DVD said something about using magic cards in a challenge. How does that work, if the magic card says This card deals X damage to target one Dark or Nobody card.

4.Can I equip two of the same equipments on Sora Valor?

Thats all for now =)

Oh what place other than Target sells cards XD not online off course

1) There is a card database on Universal TCG's http://www.universaltcgs.com/KHDBPage.html

2) It just says he can be equipped in the beginning, not that he can't be reequipped. Hayner would be pretty stupid if it worked like that.

3) The damage the card would have caused becomes a support value

4) No, Equipment has to follow the unique card rule. If you play a second you have to discard the first

Thanks bro. Really appreciate it. I have more questions though...

Does Abu effect only happen when a card effects discards him or can i choose to discard him freely?

Can a player declare an attack on the first turn of the game?

RoxaSoraX said:

Does Abu effect only happen when a card effects discards him or can i choose to discard him freely?

You have to discard him of your own accord to use his effect. I think...

Yes, you can attack on the first turn.

Trothael said:

RoxaSoraX said:

You have to discard him of your own accord to use his effect. I think...

Yes, you can attack on the first turn.

Thanks i have another question =P

When using Bouncywilds and Angel stars, do they allow me to draw (the owner) or my opponent to draw because its on their world?
I take it as the owner draws since its the owners card, but since it placed on your opponent side of the field it could traget your opponent.

RoxaSoraX said:

When using Bouncywilds and Angel stars, do they allow me to draw (the owner) or my opponent to draw because its on their world?
I take it as the owner draws since its the owners card, but since it placed on your opponent side of the field it could traget your opponent.

Yeah, it's you who draws the card.

more questions =)

1. If I have heartless on my world cards, can i choose not to fight them or do I have to run away or fight?

2. Cards such as Peter pan have been remade the older versions are Friend cards, the new ones are Magic Friends. Do the cards that are older take the cards effet of being a magic friend or is the older version simply better for being a Friend card?

3. If I have Donald Lv 3 from the old set (no effect, stats are 5/6) and i have 3 of them in my deck. Can I have an additional Donald Duck Lv 3 (stats 5/6) but with the effect (which i think is draw one card, or look for sora wisdom), and have 3 of that card? (Total of 6 donalds lv 3)

1.I'm about 90% sure it's optional, I just checked the rulebook and it says you can do "any or all" of different things, one of which is battle and one of which is move so I would say you can choose to do neither.

2.Good question... I didn't even notice this, I always assumed it was still a friend, an answer on this would be awesome

3.you can only have 3 of a card with the same Name and Level regardless of which set its from.

GTrogi said:

1.I'm about 90% sure it's optional, I just checked the rulebook and it says you can do "any or all" of different things, one of which is battle and one of which is move so I would say you can choose to do neither.

2.Good question... I didn't even notice this, I always assumed it was still a friend, an answer on this would be awesome

3.you can only have 3 of a card with the same Name and Level regardless of which set its from.

1. Yeah, you're free to do whatever you want, so you don't have to Battle Heartless if you want to Challenge.

2. I vaguely remember it being a Magic/Friend even though it was printed incorrectly. Don't take my word for it though.

tonight while i was test playing my roxas deck my cousin and i came across a few questions.

1.) The smaurai cards that can be played with Roxas. Can i play multiple copies in my friends area?

-My guess is no because the card doesnt say i can.

2.) Does the Samurai card get its effect of +5 POW while Roxas is my Player card?
Meaning is this card so great for this deck that Samurai becomes a 12 Attacker at Level 1!!!

3.) Do I draw 6 first then look for Oathkeeper with Roxas effect, when starting the game?

4.)If Fuu and Rai are on the field when I play Seifer, if I use Rai or Fuu while Seifer is still on the field will get destroyed, OR is it only to play him I need them as requirements?

5.) If Sora is equipped with the Kingdom Key, then morphs into Valor Form. Sora Valor gets equipped with another key lets say Oathkeeper. He loses the challenge so he gets destroyed. Which Keyblade is destroyed? Or is this a choice.

6.) This question is more towards helping my deck. WHat cards in a Roxas deck could eliminate Dark cards such as Stealth Sneek and Gargoyle. I know i cant use Peter Pan becauseof Roxas effect.

7.) Last question: The Garygole (for example) in the older set doesnt state the world it is from, if I use a card that says bring back Halloween Town dark cards can I bring back Gargoyle (older version) or do I have to get the updated version of the card (set 4 BoD) for the effect to work.

Thanks a bunch!

RoxaSoraX said:

tonight while i was test playing my roxas deck my cousin and i came across a few questions.

1.) The smaurai cards that can be played with Roxas. Can i play multiple copies in my friends area?

-My guess is no because the card doesnt say i can.

2.) Does the Samurai card get its effect of +5 POW while Roxas is my Player card?
Meaning is this card so great for this deck that Samurai becomes a 12 Attacker at Level 1!!!

3.) Do I draw 6 first then look for Oathkeeper with Roxas effect, when starting the game?

4.)If Fuu and Rai are on the field when I play Seifer, if I use Rai or Fuu while Seifer is still on the field will get destroyed, OR is it only to play him I need them as requirements?

5.) If Sora is equipped with the Kingdom Key, then morphs into Valor Form. Sora Valor gets equipped with another key lets say Oathkeeper. He loses the challenge so he gets destroyed. Which Keyblade is destroyed? Or is this a choice.

6.) This question is more towards helping my deck. WHat cards in a Roxas deck could eliminate Dark cards such as Stealth Sneek and Gargoyle. I know i cant use Peter Pan becauseof Roxas effect.

7.) Last question: The Garygole (for example) in the older set doesnt state the world it is from, if I use a card that says bring back Halloween Town dark cards can I bring back Gargoyle (older version) or do I have to get the updated version of the card (set 4 BoD) for the effect to work.

Thanks a bunch!

1- I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

2- Yes. Yes it does get the bonus, just like Dragoon/Assassin with Xaldin/Axel.

3- That's a good question. I believe you search BEFORE drawing.

4- You only need them on the field to play him, so he wouldn't be destroyed.

5- This was answered before I believe, and the answer was: You choose which one to discard.

6- For Stealth Sneak: Nothing. You can beat it with Axel, but not Roxas. As for Gargoyle, Olette and/or Vivi can cast spells for you to get rid of it.

7- You have to get the new version. The same ruling was made for the old Phil, since Hades could discard him.

Jasmine Question.

Jasmine SR in set 4 effect is: This card adds +2 Support Value to all Agrabah friend cards in your Friends Area. Her stats are -1/0. Does she become a +1/0 due to her effect? Or does it target all Agrabah characters except herself?

RoxaSoraX said:

Jasmine Question.

Jasmine SR in set 4 effect is: This card adds +2 Support Value to all Agrabah friend cards in your Friends Area. Her stats are -1/0. Does she become a +1/0 due to her effect? Or does it target all Agrabah characters except herself?

It sounds like she'd become a +1/0

The effect specifically says ALL Agrabah Friend cards.

Another question.

Cards such as Pegasus and Wishing Lamp say draw one card when Olympus Coliseum or Argrabah cards are played. Now with world cards from previous sets, do they count towards this effect?

Example: Olympus Coliseum from set 3 is played while Pegasus is on the field. Do you draw one card?

RoxaSoraX said:

Another question.

Cards such as Pegasus and Wishing Lamp say draw one card when Olympus Coliseum or Argrabah cards are played. Now with world cards from previous sets, do they count towards this effect?

Example: Olympus Coliseum from set 3 is played while Pegasus is on the field. Do you draw one card?

Yes they do count. As cards like Pegasus and Wishing Lamp are referring to the Name of the card and not the World Symbol. So you would indeed draw a card for Olympus Coliseum from Set 3.

so if i play olympia while pegasus is on the field he doesnt get his effect?

WayToTheDawn said:

...Pegasus and Wishing Lamp are referring to the Name of the card and not the World Symbol...

As I know the history 'n all, I still have this to say:

enfadado.gif Boooooo!! lengua.gif I want my draw power back!! llorando.gif

With that said ('n every implication of it bein a joke):

RoxaSoraX said:

so if i play olympia while pegasus is on the field he doesnt get his effect?

Aye, unfortunately. Thought, Pegasus is better in one unique way (still cementin my thoughts on Pegz being better than Wishin Lamp): You draw a card for every Olympus Coliseum World Card that ANYONE plays. This certainly beats Wishin Lamp 'n its silly +1 att./draw effect, in my opinion.

Do Shadows effect your opponents Heartless.mSay Dark deck vs Dark Deck would my opponents Heartless increase by 1 Pow?
I guess the same could be said for dusk.

RoxaSoraX said:

Do Shadows effect your opponents Heartless.mSay Dark deck vs Dark Deck would my opponents Heartless increase by 1 Pow?
I guess the same could be said for dusk.

They would effect both.