Lozenge decals

By Pour Le Merite, in Wings of War (WWI)

I just got my Lozenge decals from Reviresco and I was really impressed. They looks perfect and are surprisingly easy to put on (unlike Rodens decals, they are useless).

For $8 you get enough for at least 6 planes (12 Fokker EV/DVIII), perfect for anyone that wants to custom paint their planes or are buying unpainted models.

You have to paint the model in white first (I use warhammers skull white spray can) and then wet them (the decals) for about 8 seconds, then you just slide them over. I also use Humbrols decal fix.

5 out of 5, an easy way to make the german planes look great :)

lozenge.jpg .

Pour Le Merite said:

I just got my Lozenge decals from Reviresco and I was really impressed. They looks perfect and are surprisingly easy to put on (unlike Rodens decals, they are useless).

Never been able to get water-transfer decals to work. Wish I could find the really-thin self-adhesive paper used in LEGO kits.... :)

csadn said:

Never been able to get water-transfer decals to work. Wish I could find the really-thin self-adhesive paper used in LEGO kits.... :)

These ones are thick and easy to use, there are others that are almost impossible. But decalfix helps a lot.

Decals are however one of the things that are easier to use if you done it a few times. Same thing goes with assembling aircrafts.

Good to know their decals are high quality. I ordered decals from Reviresco along with the kits I ordered (I hate painting :) ).

IRM said:

Good to know their decals are high quality. I ordered decals from Reviresco along with the kits I ordered (I hate painting :) ).

you have to paint the model white first, spraying it is easiest but otherwise it works fine.