Question About Linking in Arkham Wiki

By Weyoun, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Following Avi's suggestion, I post this question separated from the original thread .

I have translated all 10 scenarios from the spanish league into english, as requested. But as I was trying to upload them to the Arkham Wiki, I found out only image files can be uploaded. My intention was to upload the files in .EON format for anyone to edit, but that would imply uploading them somewhere else and then creating a link on the Arkham Wiki.

So I thought I'd ask: are you allowed to create a link to an free hosting website (such as rapidshare or megaupload) in the Arkham Wiki? I wouldn't know where else to upload them, but the links would not last forever anyway, as I have no premium account... any ideas?

Weyoun said:

Following Avi's suggestion, I post this question separated from the original thread .

I have translated all 10 scenarios from the spanish league into english, as requested. But as I was trying to upload them to the Arkham Wiki, I found out only image files can be uploaded. My intention was to upload the files in .EON format for anyone to edit, but that would imply uploading them somewhere else and then creating a link on the Arkham Wiki.

So I thought I'd ask: are you allowed to create a link to an free hosting website (such as rapidshare or megaupload) in the Arkham Wiki? I wouldn't know where else to upload them, but the links would not last forever anyway, as I have no premium account... any ideas?

Blah... And still no responses? Perhaps tomorrow :'

Why not post them to the Arkham page on Boardgame Geek? www.boardgamegeek.com

Ok, done... I've uploaded them all to boardgamegeek... but...

"Since every file needs to be downloaded, tested, and evaluated, there can be a significant delay for approval of files. While the delay may be as short as a day, it is typically 2-3 weeks, and can stretch to 4 weeks during conventions or vacations."

So... soon as I find out they're up, I'll let you know!

Weyoun said:

Ok, done... I've uploaded them all to boardgamegeek... but...

"Since every file needs to be downloaded, tested, and evaluated, there can be a significant delay for approval of files. While the delay may be as short as a day, it is typically 2-3 weeks, and can stretch to 4 weeks during conventions or vacations."

So... soon as I find out they're up, I'll let you know!

aplauso.gif